Sunday, May 10, 2009

May 10, 20009

Working at the Trapp Door is a soul draining experience, and why I keep doing it week after week is ridiculous. But, it has comic value at least. The night starts out with my gorgeous fanged co-work asking me if the last time we got wasted we took our clothes off and danced on stage. No, we didn't. "Well, let's get a lot of blow and this time I won't vice grip your hand and drag you all over all night...deal? Oh, and also, you're playing on the softball team tomorrow, or else. Pick you up at 11. " Two minutes later the club owner comes over to ask me if I think it's possible for him to find a hot young guy to "fuck him" tonight. I nodded. He was happy that I had faith in him. . . really the faith is fear based. He's insane, and I don't doubt that if I told him honestly he might kill me...or throw me into something at least.

Two guys sat at my bar telling me stories that I blocked out and I realized that I honestly can't pay attention to anyone who is less attractive than someone I would want to hypothetically fuck. Not really, but hypothetically.

At the end of the night as we're cleaning up a fat woman in a purple shirt slurred to our bartenders, "you gonna let me pay you er what...I have a tab". Her eye make up was green. Green and purple...literally a giant grape. Then she mumbles, "maybe after I pay you, I can take a sexy young boy home to get nasty with". I threw up in my mouth. Not even a drunk boy could ignore the fact that she looked like she had three asses. Clearly, she ate the last boy who went home with her.

Tim came over, who is lying on my floor reading currently, to tell me that he went to a biker bar to watch his mom sing, and that she was wasted and belly dancing. "You had a weird upbringing" I told him. He nodded, and smiled. His life is interesting, partly because I don't think he realized how bizzare a lot of things really are. Like being a concubine...which he was temporarily, or, the fact that he literally refuses to speak to strangers. Practically mute. However, he's so attractive it makes it almost creepy that he's so reserved and shy. Doesn't usually go hand in hand.

sigh. tired.

Ty is upset over some boy who looks like a Q tip. I said, "don't be sad over him, he bleaches his hair white which is worse than having HIV". Ty replied, "yeah actually he told me he tested positive today". Bad joke. He said he still laughed.

No comments:

Post a Comment