Thursday, May 28, 2009

May 28th, 2009

Mornings are shit. Every day for the past week I wake up and have to clench my teeth for the following five hours to make sure I don't throw up all over my laptop while I'm working. Sixty percent of pregnant girls get morning sickness, why can't I be in the forty percent cool crowd that doesn't?

Farrah Fawcett has anal cancer. I don't know why but that freaks me out, I hate reading about diseases because one, I think I am going to get it and I start freaking out knowing that my diet and lifestyle have not been so great the past couple of years and that's the best prevention. I've lived off of cereal the past couple of days, after the Fawcett story I cooked oatmeal. I think that's better, right? It doesn't taste as good as fruity pebbles.

Last night I went to Brewvies, a sort of bar/theatre in salt lake, to watch Edward Scissorhands. The movie is sad because it captures peoples inability to sympathize with each other, and shows the unfortunate opportunistic qualities in most of us. It's also sad because they have Johnny Depp's sexy ass covered up in all that makeup. Throughout the movie I kept wanting to ask Tim if he thought the "scissorhand" Johnny Depp was attractive, but we weren't sitting next to each other, we're not "that" kind of couple.

This oatmeal is gross. It's making me want to gag.

My appointment for the big A in one day. I'm nervous. I don't like that place, it feels like a chop shop. sigh.

My visa pack came yesterday. I have to apply for my visa, in person, in San Fran. Woo ha! Love me some San Fran!

No comments:

Post a Comment